Between micro and macro: Exploring the Single Supervisory Mechanism at the crossroads of micro- and macro-prudential supervision
7 June 2019 University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
The European Banking Institute (EBI) together with the University of Antwerp is pleased to invite you to its afternoon seminar
Between micro and macro: exploring the Single Supervisory Mechanism at the crossroads of micro- and macro-prudential supervision
on 7 June 2019
from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
This joint event takes place at:
University of Antwerp
Hof van Liere (Prentenkabinet)
Confirmed Speakers are:
- David Vanderstraeten, Researcher University of Antwerp and Lawyer Jones Day
“Between Micro and Macro: exploring the Single Supervisory Mechanism at the crossroads of micro- and macro-prudential supervision”
- Hans Dewachter, Prudential Policy and Financial Stability Department, National Bank of Belgium
“The European and national macroprudential framework: a practitioner’s view”
- Bart Joosen, VU University, Amsterdam, EBI
- Rene Smits, University of Amsterdam, Alternate Member – Administrative Board of Review (ECB), Assessor – Belgian Competition Authority, Consultant – RS Law & Society Consulting B.V., EBI
- Christos Gortsos, Law School, University of Athens, EBI
- Jacques Vanneste, University of Antwerp
Chair: Pr. Robby Houben, University of Antwerp, EBI
To participate, please register (free) here: email@example.com
Deadline for registration is: 3 June 2019.
Due to the limited availability of seats, we would appreciate registration as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Antwerp!