EBI Stakeholders' Event: “Experiences and Reform of the EU Bank Resolution Framework”
29 November 2019 Brussels
The European Banking Institute (EBI) is delighted to invite you to the Stakeholders’ Event on Banking Resolution: “Experiences and Reform of the EU Bank Resolution Framework”
This event organised in collaboration with the EBI Financial Resolution Task Force will focus on the following topics:
- MREL determination after the promulgation of BRRD2
- State aid in resolution: a (still) imperfect framework?
- Valuation for the purposes of resolution
- The application of resolution tools by the SRB in (potential) deviation from a credit institution’s (group’s) resolution plan
- Liquidity in resolution: central banking vs. ESM solutions – alternatives or synthesis?
- Liability of the SRB
Confirmed Speakers and their respective presentations include:
- Guillaume Adamczyk (SRB)
- Pr. Brescia Morra (EBI and Roma Tre University): Liquidity in Resolution
- Pr. Danny Busch (EBI and Radboud University): Liability of the Resolution Authorities within the Single Resolution Mechanism
- Maarten Constant (Rabobank)
- Michael Engelhard (EBI Advisory Board and DSGV)
- Anna Gardella (EBI Advisory Board and EBA): EBA Handbook on valuation for resolution
- Pr. Christos Gortsos, (co-chair of the EBI Financial Resolution Task Force): The application of resolution tools by the SRB in (potential) deviation from a credit institution’s (group’s) resolution plan
- Pr. Seraina Grünewald (EBI and Zurich University): State aid in resolution – a (still) imperfect framework?
- Thomas Gstädtner, (President of the EBI Supervisory Board)
- Pr. Christos Hadjiemmanuil (EBI and Piraeus University): Valuation for the Purposes of Resolution- Developments & Remaining Concerns
- Samy Harraz (SRB)
- Eva Hossdorf (Commerzbank)
- Kristian Kjeldsen (SRB)
- Axel Kunde (EBI Advisory Board and SRB)
- Sebastiano Laviola, (SRB Board Member and Director of Policy)
- Guiseppe Loiacono (SRB)
- Jose Carlos Molina Franquelo (SRB)
- Stefano Montemaggi (Bank of Italy): Liability regimes within the SRM
- Oliver Moullin (AFME): Liquidity in resolution
- Pr. Tobias Tröger (EBI and Goethe University, Frankfurt)
Date: 29 November 2019
Place: On the premises of Single Resolution Board, Treurenberg 22, 1000 Brussels
Programme: Event on Resolution 29 November 2019
Due to limited seating availability, please note that until further notice from the organisers your participation remains subject to confirmation.
For further information or should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information on the European Banking Institute is also available on: www.ebi-europa.eu.