“Making bank resolution more effective – the CMDI Initiative”
Date: Tuesday, 05 December 2023
Time: 14:00 – 15:30 (CET)
Event password: Policy-Series#22
- Dr. Thomas Gstädtner, President of the Supervisory Board of EBI.
- Nicoletta Mascher, Head of Financial Sector and Market Analysis, European Stability Mechanism (ESM).
- Anneli Tuominen, Member of the Supervisory Board of the European Central Bank (ECB).
- Dominique Laboureix, Chair of the Single Resolution Board (SRB).
- Martin Merlin, Director Banking, Insurance & Financial Crime, Directorate General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (DG FISMA), European Commission.
- Prof. Dr. Christos Gortsos, Professor of Public Economic Law at National Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Rolf Strauch, Member of the ESM’s Management Board, Chief Economist.
View the highlights of previous EBI Policy Series events here.