The Single Resolution Board (SRB) and the European Banking Institute (EBI) are delighted to invite you to the
2nd SRB-EBI Conference on Bank Resolution
Date: 3rd February 2021
Time: 12:30 hrs to 17:10 hrs (CET)
This Event will take place online.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Harmonisation of EU bank liquidation laws;
- The post-Brexit world and the importance of international standard-setting;
- Home/host balance and cross-border resolution; and
- How to unwind from COVID-related relief measures.
- Panel Discussion: Lessons from Covid for future white swan events – are we paying enough attention to likely non-financial risks?
View Confirmed Speakers and Agenda here.
Confirmations and technical details will be provided shortly before the event.
For further information or should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com