The European Banking Institute (EBI) together with the University of Antwerp is pleased to invite you to its afternoon seminar
Between micro and macro: exploring the Single Supervisory Mechanism at the crossroads of micro- and macro-prudential supervision
on 7 June 2019
from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
This joint event takes place at:
University of Antwerp
Hof van Liere (Prentenkabinet)
Confirmed Speakers are:
- David Vanderstraeten, Researcher University of Antwerp and Lawyer Jones Day
“Between Micro and Macro: exploring the Single Supervisory Mechanism at the crossroads of micro- and macro-prudential supervision”
- Hans Dewachter, Prudential Policy and Financial Stability Department, National Bank of Belgium
“The European and national macroprudential framework: a practitioner’s view”
- Bart Joosen, VU University, Amsterdam, EBI
- Rene Smits, University of Amsterdam, Alternate Member – Administrative Board of Review (ECB), Assessor – Belgian Competition Authority, Consultant – RS Law & Society Consulting B.V., EBI
- Christos Gortsos, Law School, University of Athens, EBI
- Jacques Vanneste, University of Antwerp
Chair: Pr. Robby Houben, University of Antwerp, EBI
To participate, please register (free) here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration is: 3 June 2019.
Due to the limited availability of seats, we would appreciate registration as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact: E-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Antwerp!