- Brexit’s Challenges and Opportunities for Foreign Financial Firms in GermanyJune 8, 2018 - Bonn, Germany
- Supervision and Regulation of the Financial Sector in the EU and Worldwide – 2018 and BeyondJune 6, 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
- Workshop on Proportionality in Banking RegulationMarch 7, 2018 - Brussels, Belgium
- Legal and Practical Aspects of BlockchainMarch 1, 2018 - TechQuartier, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- EBI Global Annual Conference on Banking RegulationFebruary 23, 2018 / 24 February 2018 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Brexit Seminar: Legal Aspects of the Securities and Derivatives MarketsJanuary 10, 2018 - Brussels, Belgium
- Judicial review in the Banking Union and in the E.U. financial architecture - Jointly organised with Banca d’ItaliaNovember 21, 2017 - Rome, Italy
- Reflections on the cooperation between ECB/SRB and NCA/NRAs in the SSM/SRMNovember 29, 2017 - Tallin, Estonia
- Reflections on competent authorities’ “measures” in EU banking lawJune 9, 2017 - Malta Financial Services Authority
- International Working Group on European Banking UnionOctober 20, 2017 - Milan, Italy
- Major Trends in Regulation and Supervision of Financial Sector - 2017 and BeyondJune 1, 2017 - Lisbon
- Panganduse seminar: Pank ja järelevalve - koos voi araldi?March 30, 2017 - University of Tartu/Tartu Ülikooli õigusteaduskond
- The Principle of Proportionality & Its Applicability in EU Banking RegulationFebruary 13, 2017 - The Bank of Greece/Η Τράπεζα της Ελλάδος
- Global Annual Conference European Banking InsitituteOctober 27, 2016 / 28 October 2016 - Central Offices of Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt a/M
- "Reflections on design and implementation of the Banking Union"September 17, 2016 / 18 September 2016 - Università degli Studi di Bologna, Villa Guastavillani, Bologna.
- Challenges for banks in a changing regulatory environmentJanuary 27, 2016 / 28 January 2016 - At the ECB premises in Frankfurt.